Cat’s eye (Lahsuniya)
Cats Eye should only be worn upon recommendation by an astrologer who has thoroughly studied your horoscope. In Vedic astrology, Cat's Eye is the gemstone for the mythical planet 'Ketu' (also known as 'Dragon's Tail' as it is the headless lower body of the shadow planet Rahu). Cat's Eye is worn to nullify the malefic effects of Ketu in one's horoscope.
1. Cats Eye stone benefits most during the Dasa or the malefic phase of Ketu, the headless body of the shadow planet ‘Rahu’.
2. Cats eye stone effects the health conditions of its wearer positively. It is believed that sudden health related traumas requiring crucial surgeries are mostly caused due to the malefic effects of Ketu in one’s horoscope and wearing cat eye stone benefits in nullifying the negative effects of Ketu.
3. Wearing Cats Eye results in the growth of a person’s wealth and improves their financial conditions.
4. Cats Eye gemstone benefits the business or the professional life of its wearer. It is known to revive declining Businesses or financial ventures.
5. Cats Eye protects its wearer from road accidents, envy of their foes, debts, poverty and other such diabolical situations.
6. Ketu is considered a spiritual and religious planet. One of the benefits of wearing cat’s eye gemstone is that a person feels content, detached from worldly desires and interested in spirituality.