Shukra Yantra is a very powerful geometric pattern of energy that revamps your life style. It helps you attract the essential riches of life, the most earned love, peace and honorable respect.
Venus/Shukra rules all the materialistic pleasures of the world; when Venus energizes you with positive energy, you will be relieved from financial crunches, relationship problems and what not!
1. When Venus is malefic in your Birth Chart, the Venus yantra will work in your favor.
2. This sacred energy device attracts the best things of life towards you.
3. The Yantra spreads its positive energy around you.
4. The Yantra brings success in all the efforts of your life.
5. People involved in the artistic world, media, films, theater and arts or music world derive the most benefit from it.
6. For improvements in love affair, married life, cooperation from opposite sex, luxuries this yantra is ideal.
How to Use
Place the Yantra facing the East or the North in a clean and sacred altar.Do not let other people touch the Yantra.Periodically wash the Yantra with rose water or milk. Then, rinse it with water and wipe it to dry. The Yantra’s color may change over a period of time; however this does not dilute the power of the Yantra.Place rounded dots of sandalwood paste on the 4 corners and in the center of the Yantra.
Light a candle or ghee lamp and an incense stick in front of the Yantra. You can offer fresh or dry fruits as Prasad, as well.
Chant the Mantra above in front of the Yantra, preferably after showering.
Mantra: “ॐ द्रां द्रीं द्रौं सः शुक्राय नमः” I
Shukra Yantra adds glory to the lives of:
1. Creative people.
2. Those who crave for a good love life.
3. People who want to attract money and wealth.
4. People who want to stay in a white collared job throughout their lives.
5. Partners who have problems in their love life.
6. People who wish to grow in material comforts.
7. People who seek to dress better and improve beauty in all areas of their life.
8. People who desire happiness regardless of circumstances.
9. People who wish to deepen their devotion to God.
10. People who wish to increase their connection to any form of artistic expression or enjoyment of the arts.
11. People who wish to increase their skills at negotiation and diplomacy.
12. People who want to be more conscious in making decisions about their time, money and energy and get better value for them.