Chandra Yantra (Yantra For Moon)
The Moon is a feminine vibration and is associated with receptivity, love, intuition, motherhood and the ability to be nurturing. Your Moon takes charge over your mental and emotional balance. A disturbance in your mental or emotional life can result from a weak placement of Moon in your Birth Chart. A weak Moon leads to problems related to water (or bodily fluids), mental and emotional problems such as frequent depressive attacks, over-sensitivity or volatile emotions. The Moon Yantra is the solvent that can dissolve those disturbances in your life.
Moon Yantra soothes the lives of
1. People who are caught up in the waves of depression.
2. People who struggle to balance their emotions.
3. People who strive to heal the strain in relationships.
4. People who wish for a peaceful life.
5. People who have difficult relationship with mother or mother-figure.
6. People who seek to increase intuition.
How to Use
Place the Yantra facing the East or the North in a clean and sacred altar.Do not let other people touch the Yantra.Periodically wash the Yantra with rose water or milk. Then, rinse it with water and wipe it to dry.Place rounded dots of sandalwood paste on the 4 corners and in the center of the Yantra. Light a candle or ghee lamp and an incense stick in front of the Yantra. You can offer fresh or dry fruits as Prasad, as well. Chant the Mantra above in front of the Yantra, preferably after showering.
Mantra: “ॐ श्रां श्रीं श्रौं सः चन्द्रमसे नमः” I