Gayatri Yantra represents the Goddess Gayatri. The Goddess has five heads-4 heads depicting the four Vedas and 1 head depicting the Almighty of this Universe. Her Yantra is a sign of auspiciousness and upon worshipping it regularly you will be blessed with good health, wealth, prosperity and peace. The golden grace of the Sun comes through this Goddess. Bright up your inner life with a more cheerful, sunny outlook and truly walk a pathway to enlightenment.
1. Goddess Gayatri will fulfill your spiritual aspirations.
2. She will bless you with a hassle-free life.
3. She will illuminate you with healthy new thoughts.
4. The positive power of the Gayatri Yantra liberates you from negative spirits, bad dreams and souls.
5. It will strike a balance between your spiritual and material desires to live a harmonious life.
6. The worship of this yantra provides comforts in this world and a seat in Vishnu lok.
7. Gayatri Yantra is regarded as a great source of energy that eradicates bad luck and generates good fortune.
8. When the Gayatri Yantra stays with you, your spiritual interests will come to the fore, paving your way for happiness, peace and prosperity.
How to use
Place the Yantra facing the East or the North in a clean and sacred altar.Do not let other people touch the Yantra. Periodically wash the Yantra with rose water or unboiled milk. Then, rinse it with water and wipe it to dry. Place rounded dots of sandalwood paste on the 4 corners and in the center of the Yantra.
Light a candle or ghee lamp and an incense stick in front of the Yantra. You can offer fresh or dry fruits as Prasad, as well.
Mantra: “ॐ भूर्भुवः स्वः तत्सवितुर्वरेण्यं भर्गो देवस्य धीमहि धियो यो नः प्रचोदयात्” II