This Yantra is very powerful and effective. The presiding deity is Goddess Chhinnamasta. Her name and images show her own severed head, which she holds in her hands, is drinking one stream of blood spurting from the arteries of her neck, while at her side are two naked Shaktis each of whom drinks another stream of blood. She is generally shown as if she is standing on the body of God of love.
The image of this Goddess is a composite one which conveys the reality as a mixture of sex, death, creation, destruction and regeneration. It is representation of the fact that life, sex and death are an intrinsic part of the grand unified scheme that makes up the manifested universe.
1. This Yantra has the power to remove uncertainties from one’s life.
2. She is generally worshipped for getting success in business or in a competition.
3. If in one’s horoscope Rahu is badly placed this Yantra should be worshipped to appease it.
4. This can also prove beneficial for enhancing one’s knowledge.
5. Blesses one with progeny, removes the troubles and protects one from poverty.
6. It gives lot of power and protects from all evils and bestows desired results if worshipped regularly.
Mantra: “श्रीं ह्रीं क्लीं ऐं वज्र वैरोचनीयै हूं हूं फट् स्वाहा”॥