Mahalaxmi Kuber Yantra
Kuber is the God of wealth and the God’s treasurer. He is also called the God of Yakshas. Kuber is the actual Lord of Riches in the Indian pantheon. Laxmi being the goddess of fortune of which money is a great part.
1. Worshipping this Yantra on a regular basis brings about a distinct change in one’s luck & prosperity.
2. This is an extremely powerful and somewhat rare Yantra.
3. The owner of the Yantra will never be lacking money & material comforts - his house & treasury will always be full, and he & his family never have shortage of resources.
4. This yantra is kept in house temple, Cash box, almirah and in offices where financial transactions are made.
5. It blesses the worshipper with money and prosperity by drawing new avenues and sources of income and wealth.
6. It helps increase the flow of funds and the ability to accumulate wealth.
Mantra: “ॐ कुबेरलक्ष्मयै नमः” I