Blowing Conch (Bajanewala Shankh)
Lord Krishna reverberated the whole world by blowing a conch during Mahabharata. Blowing the conch is a part of daily rituals for performing the pooja and ceremonies in temples and houses.
Blowing the Shankh daily
1. Saves a man from heart – diseases.
2. Improves the respiratory system & overall health.
3. Purify the enviornment.
4. Increases the positivity in the atmosphere like optimism, hope, determination, will power and courage.
5. Saves a house from obstacles
6. People of the house get peace of mind